A Voice For Citizens, A Force For Change
The League of Women Voters is a nonpartisan political organization
encouraging the informed and active participation of citizens in government.
It influences public policy through education and advocacy.
What's New! Learn More
- Remember to REFRESH your screen to obtain the latest updates!
- It's campaign season, and your Local and State League's have been busy! The State League is co-hosting a U.S. Senate debate Oct. 13 with AARP of Virginia that will be televised statewide. LWV of Loudoun County is hosting two candidate Meet and Greets: Oct. 16 for U.S. House of Representative candidates, and Oct. 23 for Leesburg candidates. Details here for all three events.
- The LWVUS Board is hosting a reception Oct. 24 in D.C. Cost is $40, RSVP required. Details here.
- LWV-VA President Anne Sterling wrote an oped on the new Virginia photo ID requirements that was published in the Washington Post.
- The August Voter is here!
- Find the facts about voting in your state at Vote411.org. View a sample ballot and get information about the candidates.
- Virginia now offers online voter registration!
- For those who are interested in supporting the efforts of the League, our Giving Guide describes what we do and how much each activity costs.
- Become a FACEBOOK FAN of the Loudoun County League! Login to your Facebook account (or create one), go to our page at "League of Women Voters Loudoun County" and click on the "Become a Fan" button.
Election Information Learn More
- Where to vote, registration, absentee voting, election results...
Elected Representatives Learn More
- How to contact each of your federal, state and local officials...
About the League Learn More
- What is our mission? How are we structured? What is our history?
What We Do Learn More
- See what the League is up to....
"Voter" Newsletters Learn More
- The Voter newsletters
Join Us Learn More
- Join the League!
Contact Us Learn More
- ...for more information.
Links Learn More
- Links to other sites of interest